1. Per the below photo taken from his twitter, I don’t think he enjoys wearing pants. See: pants in the background on the ottoman with the belt still in tact.
Number 3 comes to us from Reg Vel’s bedroom.
Reg Vel told us on twitter that his bedspread caught on fire because he had his laptop on top of a lighter. So, either A: Reginald VelJohnson likes to enjoy a smokey smoke after sexytime with Mrs. Reg Vel… or B: he was getting high and looking at this picture of Lil Wayne with the Bieb’s hair that “tickles” him.
4. Reg Vel’s twitter puns are getting better by the day:
seriously tho, I can’t wait to eat this sushi #shrimplythebest #calimarimoon #crabtownraces #koimeariver #likeasturgeoun #embarrassingmyself
If Osama bin Laden was a Japanese food, he’d be Osama bin Ramen
5. Rev Vel attends the BET awards every year. I know what you’re thinking. He claims it just smells like weed and hairspray though.
6. Rev Vel truly enjoys thinking outside of the box. He did so with the hit movie “Mean Girls” where he claims if you watch it backward it’s just about a girl that becomes so unpopular she moves to Africa.
7. In his old age Reg Vel thinks that Tim Tebow’s name is actually JIM Tebow. Lolz.
8. Jaleel White (Steve Urkle) and Reg Vel still keep in touch. Sometimes The Reg tweets to Jaleel White, but JW seems to be on some other shit. You’re better off Reg.
9. Some Reg Vel fan sites claim that donuts got their holes because every time a donut is made Reg Vel shoots the hole through the middle. They also claim that The Reg doesn’t walk, he rides Chuck Norris piggy back regulating Chuck’s direction and pace with Urkle’s suspenders. Bad. Ass.
10. In 2010 Reg Vel made a movie called Sex Tax. You be the judge.