Daaaaaaamn this is difficult!
- I get weave envy.
- Sometimes I actually feel like my Twitter followers give a shit.
- I buy all of my makeup from Big Lots (seriously, the mascara is $2).
- I’ve spent 90% of the last two years fighting insomnia, and terrifying nightmares.
- I’m okay with spending Christmas alone this year.
- I feel like celebrities and/or models can get away with wearing sweat pants and Uggs in public…and I wish I had status so it would be acceptable for me to do the same.
- I try to convince myself that I really don’t want to get married so that being single won’t seem so bad.
- I’m terrible at saving money.
- I don’t know how to give myself credit for things I’ve accomplished.
- I always take the mini bottles of soap/lotion/hair product from the hotel and I use them at the gym.
- I will use any excuse to not go on a date with someone I don’t already know pretty well.
- I have a severe case of hypochondria. <— there it is again! WebMD is such an enabler.
- I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
- I watch E! News every evening instead of the actual news.
- Even though we joke about it, I actually believe Lucky and I are destined to be with celebrities (because we’re that awesome).
- Most days I daydream about quitting my job and living on an island for the rest of my life.
- I dropped out of college for one semester because I felt like I was wasting my time and didn’t tell anyone but my academic advisor. Until now. Dun dun dun.
- #1 on my bucket list is to live abroad for at least a year.
- I really want to get a tattoo, but I don’t because I don’t know what to get.
- I’ve never had a massage, or a pedicure.