- Eating whatever I want/weird foods. Since I am single and live alone, I can eat whatever I want. Marshmallows with peanut butter? Yep. Chips and dip for dinner? Sure. I usually eat pretty healthy, so most of the time I’m just thankful that no one is around to see my boring meals (last night I had turkey cutlets and butternut squash).
- Wearing no pants. My fuck buddy knows this about me, but that’s about it. When I’m at home, it’s pants off, dance off.
- Dance parties/concerts for Blanche. It is not a rare day when I turn on some tunes, grab the broom and lip sync my ass off, complete with dance moves. I sometimes even give shout outs to no one, “This song is dedicated to…” Yeah. That’s real.
Who’s scared to read this after yesterday’s confession? Bwhahaha.
- Sometimes I pretend I’m on a reality show in my every day life.
- I like to watch videos of my celebrity crushes before I go to bed so I have dreams of hanging out with them.
- My dog and I do a choreographed dance number every day when I get home from work. Ok, I dance and he jumps around following me.