I’ve really been thinking about this a lot lately… here’s what I’m thinking:
- Stop giving a damn about what other people are doing. In other words, stop spending so much time worrying about other people, stalking them on social media, and in general just wasting time doing things that do not benefit ME.
- Continue to be less judge-y. I already am pretty good at it, but I want to be even BETTER. Judging be gone!
- Get happy. I am still working on being comfortable in my own skin, and dealing with life’s turns as they come.
- To stop trying to make everyone else happy and just make myself happy.
- Get rid of the toxic people in my life and surround myself with people that are positive and make me feel good.
- To figure out what I want to do with my life (career wise).
- To start having more fun and stop worrying about all the stuff I “have” to do. As in, when someone wants me to do something during the weekend if my house isn’t clean or I have laundry I say no. When I’m on my death bed I’m not going to be remembering all the times I cleaned my house.
- To start stating my opinion more and to stop coddling everyone.